Pages

12.02.2011

Amazingly easy and delicious dinner rolls

I found this lovely recipe while looking around pinterest. They are delicious! Dont be intimidated these are not hard to make at all. Aside from the rising time, everything else was pretty fast. You will not be disappointed.

The recipe is by howdoesshe.com Here is the basic list of ingredients and what I used to make it dairy free.

The ingredients you will need:
1 1/2 cups of milk (We used So Delicious Unsweetened Coconut milk)
3/4 cup + 1 Tablespoon Sugar (Used pure cane sugar)
1 egg
1 Tablespoon salt
2 Tablespoons yeast
2 cups of warm water
about 9-10 cups of all purpose flour
at least 1 cup of butter ( We used earth balance spread, soy free kind)
For full directions I will refer you her the original recipe site as she did an amazing job with the directions!
Theres also a printable version. 
After letting dough rise about two hours 
Dont they look amazing?


Cant believe we did these ourselves.
 I dont have any pictures of my finished product because we were too busy eating them haha. I made these the night before thanksgiving they were still good the next morning but if you have time I would serve them fresh, nothing beats that!


Hope you enjoy these as well. Let me know if you try them.


Jeni 

2 comments:

  1. Followed you over from IFBKJV Blog Directory. These rolls sound so good - especially the thought of using coconut milk. I can just hear our domino group asking, "What is that flavor?" Also enjoyed your little Seal Point Siamese -- we have two tabbies (gray and a black/tan), green and yellow eyed. Those blue ones are so striking! God bless you as you continue your ministry.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails