Pages

1.03.2009

Happy 2009

Another year rolls upon us. Are you ready? Time for resolutions
that will transform your life it's the perfect time for a new begining.

What are my goals this year? My goals are to become a better
christian...because theres always room for improvement, to be a better
wife...because I'm still quite new at this, to become a better
cook...to fill all those around me with yummy food :D, to become a
healthier person...just for me, become a better artist...in whatever
art I choose to conquer and lastly towards the end of the year prepare
to (if God permits) become a mother.

I am super excited for 2009 to see what God has in store for us.
God is good and I know he is in charge! I hope that every one of you
has a 2009 full of blessings and great achievements! May God bless you!

La Wifey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails