Pages

1.21.2009

Words in my head

Ive been hurt to many times by (heartless) people or so I like to assume. I pick myself up and I brush it off. I pray that I be not angry or spiteful. I beg God to teach me something and to use my pain for some growth if not for me for others involved. Sometimes our life is used as an example for others. I remember that God is in control and that no matter how many tears I cry or hurt I feel, he is right beside me guiding me and leading me unto the mountain top.

Nahum 1:7 The Lord is GOOD a STRONG hold in the day of trouble and he KNOWETH them that TRUST in HIM.

What ive learned in life soo far.. is.. *There’s a point in your life when you get tired of chasing people and trying to fix everything… but its not giving up… it’s realizing that you don’t need certain people… the crap… and the drama they bring…*

*Im the girl who loves you inside and out, backwards and forwards, and with my heart hanging out. I LOVE NO OTHER WAY!*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails