Pages

1.15.2010

Hello and Happy New Year!

I know im late but happy new year everyone! Ive been bumming it lately and sadly have been neglecting my makeup abilities! I hope that you guy like it :-)

Wait!…I want to tell yall about one thing that is rocking my world right now! I recently discovered Ulta which is like a small scale Sephora in comparison they also carry drugstore brands. They were having a buy one get one free sale so I decided to try their version of the MAC Penultimate Liner (which I also have). Hands down ladies I love love love Ultas version way more than MACs unless I got a bad one from MAC. ULTAs version flows much smoother much faster and works just the same. If any of you have an ULTA near you I suggest you try it out.

Now back to the regular scheduled programming...

Face:
Cover FX Natural in B15
NARS Orgasm Blush
NARS Albatross Highlither
MAC Shooting Star MSF

Eyes:
MAC PP
From inner lid to outer lid
MAC Nylon - Creamish white also a little was used under the brow
MAC Aquavert - Light Aqua green
MAC Gulfstream - Blue green
MAC Climate Blue - Dark blue
MAC Cocomotion -Dirty goldish brown - lining the blue

Mascara - LAncome Defenicils---its ok
Urban decay 24/7 Liner in Covet - Green
Ulta Precision eyeliner --I love this
Under eye - UD 24/7 Liner in Borboun

Lips:
NARS Orgasm Lip Gloss




4 comments:

  1. very pretty!! love the vibrant colors :-) I also love love Ulta. They have very good sales.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well hello there pretty lady. Glad to hear you're ok. Loving the look. You stay blessed now xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just discovered your blog. =) Great stuff and great pictures too!
    What kind of camera do you use? The quality is so clear. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you everyone!

    Im glad you like it ;-) I use a Sony a300 DSLR Not the best DSLR but a goodie…it is very clear with my 50mm lens!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails