Pages

3.01.2010

To be One Flesh

"Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall become one flesh."

Genesis 2:24 (KJV)



I dont think I fully understood how you truly become one flesh until March of last year.

I am in Ecuador again for a few months as a follow up to health concerns Ive been dealing with for the past two years. I miss my husband terribly I feel as if I cannot function. He is the fuel that keeps me going. He is my best friend and the man God chose for me to follow and submit to.

This is probably the 5th time I have come to Ecuador since my husband and I started our relationship. The first three times I came here we were still dating. The times I came before we got married I missed him but never like I do now. When you marry someone you truly become one in every sense of the word. It may be just me that feels this but I can no longer breath, walk, feel or think the same when I am without my better half…for he truly completes me. No matter how wonderful an experience may be its not the same without HIM.

I am so glad the Lord gave me the man I have for he loves the Lord which makes me love him even more. He has made me a better woman and a better christian by leading with his example. I wish I could explain the void I feel without him…maybe try tearing a limb off haha.

The Lord truly has made a wonderful perfect plan for each of us and call me old fashion and whatever you may please but I still believe one man and one woman by the grace of God can make it through anything. The Lord gives us the strength we need and perhaps the key to every happy marriage is just time on your knees, because if you ask, then God will surely answer.

I love my husband very much, but I know that no matter how big my love is for him, if we dont add God in the mix its sure to be a gamble if we make it. Theres the good times and those hard tough times and I know neither my husband or I are big enough or strong enough to solve them ourselves. I am glad I have my God to lean on and though right now I miss my husband terribly I know I have the Lords arms around me.

Whoever you are reading this I love you and God loves you…


He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

1 John 4:8 (KJV)

Get to know him.

Distance never separates two hearts that really care, for our memories span the miles and in seconds we are there. But whenever I start feeling sad, because I miss you, I remind myself how lucky I am to have someone so special to miss.- I love you Chris and thank you for loving me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails