Pages

3.04.2010

5 Day Fruit Detox


Hi you!

This is my third day in my 5 day fruit detox which my doctor recommended in order to strengthen my body and remove toxins from junk I ate during the holidays.

From what Ive read the hardest days are the first and second especially if you lead an unhealthy lifestyle. My cousins are doing it with me the worst theyve had is headaches and of coarse hunger. For me the first and second day have been rather easy but at night is when I begin to get hungry, thank goodness its bedtime =)

This morning I woke up with little energy and since im in Ecuador where its 90s all day long I woke up feeling rather hot today. I juice in the morning a juice that consist of a tomato, celery, parsley, carrots and fresh squeezed orange juice. After my juice I felt great! I am eating 5-10 fruits a day and drinking plenty of water. Taking my herbal supplements too. I feel real good and I am thankful that I only have 2 more days and so far so good I think I will do this again. I thank the Lord has tamed my hungry belly and this has become unusually easy for me. I thought it would be rather hard.

You definitely become more conscious of the many times you reach out for food because you think youre hungry when youre really not.

6 comments:

  1. I'm glad the dettox is going well. I'm pretty sure I need to do a program like that as well. I've read a couple of your posts and I like them a lot.

    I'll be following your blog, if you get a chance check mine out at

    http://so-loving-make-up.blogspot.com

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There can be a lot of benefits from body detox. I have tried to list out some below.
    1. You will lose weight very easily. Your body stores up a lot of waste that can only be released through a good detox program.
    2. You will reduce the amount of toxins and pollutant within your body, thus lessening the burden against the detoxification organs.
    3. It will strengthen your bodies fight against cancer cells and also allow generation of healthy cells.
    There are many more benefits of body detox.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very true Giberto I try to eat a good diet free from white flour, white sugar and processed foods. Even still detoxing is vital!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you tell me more about your detoxing? I just was out and about blog hopping and found you. You sound like a girl after my own heart. Christ is the reason for it all. Thank you for sharing. I'm your newest follower. Take care and God Bless!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julie I thank you! Makes me happy to find others that share my joy =)

    I drink a juice in the morning as mentioned above this was prescribed by my doctor which is a homeopathic doctor. The juice consists of celery, parsley, tomato, carrot and fresh squeezed orange juice from 2 oranges. That is my breakfast I wait about an hour and eat fruit every one to two hours. I am also taking herbal supplements given to me by my doctor.

    Now it is very important to prepare for a detox as it is to prepare to break it I will post tomorrow and explain a little more.

    Today was my last day…I made it I feel rather accomplished!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails