Pages

2.12.2009

Look:Cream and Dark Blue with a hint of Brown






With all this Hello Kitty commotion I wooped out the few colors I already have that came out with this collection--again. I didn't order any of the palettes though I was tempted by the Lucky Tom one but Paradisco is see through on me ans I have creme royale so I couldnt justify it although I TRIED well here goes my FOTD!

Here it goes:

Estee Lauder Double Wear in Bronze 42
Medium Dark MSF
Lineur Intense - Loreal
Napoleon Perdis Mascara

Eyes:
Rubenesque PP
Creme Royale - Entire Lid
Manor- Crease with 224
Deep Blue Green Pigment- Defined crease with 222
Stately Black- under lashline
Arena- highlight

Cheeks:
Petticoat and Light Flush applied wet
Harmony to contour
Natural Flare Loose Beauty Powder to highlight

Lips
40s pink--love

I do have to say Deep Blue Green is a bit hard to work with you kind of have to pack it on! Perhaps it works better wet.

Hope you like and thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails