Pages

2.26.2009

Bridal Look

Ive never been to as many weddings in my lifetime, as I will be attending this year alone! So Ive been inspired to create bridal and bridesmaids looks I will be in two wedding this year and im really excited!
Here goes...

ALL MAC UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED(i know I need to branch out)

Face:
Prep and Prime Face SPF 50
Estee Lauder Double Wear
Mineralize Skinfinish in med dark
Pearl Sunshine Beauty Powder to highlight all over

Cheeks:
Blunt to contour
Tippy on cheeks lightly applied

Eye:
Soft Ochre PP - base to prevent shadow from creasing, it also make it last longer and color truer!
Creme Royale on lid with 239 brush
Vanilla Pigment inner tear duct and under eye
Pinked mauve outer lid with 239
Circa Plum with 217 on the crease
Beautyburst applied with 224 on crease to create a little more depth
Arena to highlight--slight shimmer and its close to my skin color

Loreal Lineur intense --this is what i used for this but this not waterproof
Napoleon Perdis mascara - not waterproof either

Lip:
I did not line I really didnt know what to use so I just tossed on a gloss
Malibu Barbie
A pink nude color would be nice I just couldnt think of what to use sorry

REMEMBER ALL IMAGES CLICKABLE

Pictures before I added beautyburst....



After I added beautyburst...



The final Look


Heres how I realy looked on my wedding day I didnt like my makeup I didnt think I would get so nervous but I did and my mind went blank when I was doing my makeup lol

You can see the makeup better in this pic than my other pics i think

2 comments:

  1. This looks awesome! You are so good at make-up! I'm so excited you are doing my makeup for my wedding! i couldn't think of a better person to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw thanks you're ever so sweet! I'm excited too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails