Pages

6.16.2009

Can you taste the Rainbow?



Heres a rainbow look...to match my shirt. I hope yall like it this is my second or third time trying to conquer the matching of so many colors without it looking like a hot mess...it can be a little tough. I think it came out pretty good, blending was the key. I hope you like it questions or comments, please post!

Face Basics
MAC Prep and Prime SPF
Estee Lauder DW as a concealer
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in MED Dark
Cheeks and Contour
MAC Tippy
MAC Harmony
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Warmed for a healthy glow
Eyes
MAC Soft Ochre Paintpot
MAC Fab n Flashy
MAC Bright Sunshine--WAY BETTER than Bright Future IMO
MAC Eyepopping
MAC Blue Calm? i think its a dark right blue pro color I lost the label
Mixture of MAC Stars n Rockets, Satellite Dreams,and Violet pigment. I probably would have just used Violet pigment but I forgot I had brought it to Ecuador with me.
MAC Teal pigment--bottom lash line
MAC Arena or any color thats close to your skin tone to blend the purple out and create that fade up to the highlight color
MAC Rose Blanc - highlight
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Electric(Bright Aqua), Lucky(Orange) and Lust(Purple)
Lancome Hypnose
Loreal Lineur Intense
Lips
Yanbal gloss

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails