Pages

6.16.2009

Quick and easy Gold and Bronze



I was totally blank as to what I should dress my eyes with so this is what I came up with. I dont know why the first 2 pictures look dark but anyway I think they do the color justice. I later removed the red lips I just didnt think it looked good. Hope you like it.

Face Basics
MAC Prep and Prime SPF
Estee Lauder DW as a concealer
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in MED Dark
Cheeks and Contour
MAC X-Rocks
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Warmed for a healthy glow
Eyes
Lancome shadow in Fashion Show
MAC Goldenrod
Urban Decay shadow in Honey
MAC Arena
MAC Rose Blanc - highlight
Lancome Hypnose
Loreal Lineur Intense
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Zero
Lips
MAC PRO Color Red Flame/Orange Flicker but I didnt like it
Yanbal peach gloss

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails