Pages

6.16.2009

Yet another try to conquer the Smokey Eye



This is my second successful smokey eye look and I was so excited I just had to share! I really dont know why one of the simplest looks is so very hard for me. If you have any tips, comments or questions please post!

Theres what I look like without makeup eek!

Face Basics
MAC Prep and Prime SPF
Estee Lauder DW as a concealer
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in MED Dark
Cheeks and Contour
MAC Blunt or Harmony to contour
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Warmed for a healthy glow
Eyes
MAC Paintpot in Soft Ochre
MAC Blacktrack as base
MAC Typographic to set base
MAC Black Tied shadow
MAC Club shadow to smoke out
MAC Arena shadow to create fade
MAC Rose Blanc - highlight
Loreal Lineur Intense
Lancome Hypnose
Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Zero
Lips
MAC Fashion Mews
MAC Vino lipliner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails