Best Ever Pancakes
- 1 cup white all purpose flour - I used white whole wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons sugar - I used Xylitol and have used Sucanat , Sugar on the Raw or Agave
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg replacer - I used one ripe banana
- 1 cup soymilk - I used Almond or So Delicious Coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil - I use Extra Virgin Olive oil
- Mix wet ingredients in a medium sized bowl. Mix dry ingredients in a larger bowl.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry - mix well until smooth consistency.
- Drop onto medium heat (preheated) pan. Flip over when each pancake begins to bubble on top.
- Serve with vegan buttery spread (if desired) and maple syrup.
I added blueberries to a batch yummm! I make pancakes one to two times a week freeze them and serve them to my Hunny for breakfast. This is a lifesaver because at 5:30 a.m. im not focused enough to follow recipes haha.